- High School diploma with primary studies related to business
- Financial Accounting 101, Spring 1981, The Pennsylvania State University
- ACOR Certification and Education Series (ACES), graduated as Certified Research Administrator, Spring 2009, The Pennsylvania State University
Responsible for developing and monitoring the charge-out rates for the center as well as preparing financial reports and implementing University policies and procedures as they relate to the research projects; responsible for maintaining all budget records and coordinating all budget related activities.
Professional Employment Experience
- 2009 to present: Budget Coordinator, Survey Research Center, Social Science Research Institute, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 2005 to 2009: Budget Assistant, Department of Kinesiology, College of Health and Human Development, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1999 to 2005: Staff Assistant and Budget Assistant, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Eberly College of Science, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1997 to 1999: Staff Assistant, Department of Physics, Eberly College of Science, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1995 to 1997: Part-time Staff Assistant and Box Office Clerk, Bryce Jordan Center, The Pennsylvania State University.
- 1979 to 1993: Executive Secretary and Proposal Secretary, Raytheon Systems (formerly HRB Systems, Inc.), State College, PA.
- Prior to 1979: Part-time clerk/receptionist in the Penn State Football office and full-time secretary in the Athletic Public Relations Office, Intercollegiate Athletics, The Pennsylvania State University; full-time Mag Card A Operator in a Correspondence Center, College of Health, Physical Education and Recreation, The Pennsylvania State University; and part-time clerk at Doty and Hench Insurance Agency, State College, PA.
Outstanding Teamwork Award for Swift MIDEX Phase A Team from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, 2000.